Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The week before Spring Break

This week rules. Well, so far/. Let me list it:
Monday- Work 820am-215pm at the school
                Work 3pm-6pm for a little brat
Tuesday- Work 8am-215 at school, Field Trip*
               BBQ with Ellen**
Wednesday- Work 820am-115pm at the school***
                  Work- 3pm-6pm for the brat
                  Hot date!#
Thursday- Work 820-215 at the school field trip!!
Friday- Training for school 1pm-2pm
             Work 3pm-6pm for the brat
Saturday- SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!#

ok here is the real breakdown:
*We went on a field trip, it was Hi5 and Kindergarten, Hi5 is is basically pre-school. Please let me list the names of the kids I wads in charge of at the trip. This is a REALLY great example of the kids at our school....I will also tell you their ethnicity.
Kailita (chubby white girl)
Jamarian (african american)
Abdirahman (somali)
Janet (Jamacian)
Ameera (Somali)
Ahlam (Somali)
Abiasis (Somali)
Taliyah (Native American)
Marcel (african American)

those kids are awesome!!!
**BBQ with Ellen, well, I made a Mediterranean Pasta salad, from Allrecipes.com, amazing! I also cooked Quorn "chicken" cutlets on the grill with a Greek tapenade and marinade, so delicious!!!! We drank a few beers too.
*** Wednesday is Amanda's birthday, she is the math teacher that I work quite closely with. I made her a pineapple upside down cake! I also just made Banana bread! YUM! But, during the school day, it is just gonna be a birthday party all day.
# I have a hot date after school and work with a cute boy.....or at least he looks cute on the interwebs!!!

ok, I must go check on my cake and bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment