Monday, March 15, 2010

Firstahontas

That is Altheas new name. I hope I spelled it right. Who cares. So I have about 6 minutes before I must be in the car on my way to my second job, why am I an here?? Nobody knows. I need to run upstairs and grab my clothes for yoga...because who knows, I just might feel like going after 12 hours of working!! HAHAH!!!!

 So, I didn't go to yoga. Instead worked then went to a friends house for a quick beer. I have only had one beer this week since I have been sick, so having one today was great! Felt a little tipsy!HA!
   Cooking dinner now and watching Chuck, such a great show!! For dinner I am having tortilla encrusted Tilapia and Parmesan Spinach pasta. I did not prepare either from scratch. Sadly. But I am too tired to do so.
  Planning on going to bed nice and early for the long day tomorrow.
 I am not sure if anyone but Firstahontas will be reading this, not sure that I want to tell the world yet that I have a blog. Only people who don't know me should read this. For now.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that asparagus takes three years. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!! at xmas dinner my mom reminded me about 4 times how long they take. She was so ridiculous about it that Al Burns even started making fun of her. She apparently thought I was dumb, I did my research years ago because I LOVE asparagus!

    ReplyDelete