Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Raning and Italian Food

It is a crummy day outside today. I hit snooze until 7am....have to get moving fast this morning. It is cloudy out but in the 40's which is nice. My friend Ellen is making me dinner tonight, Italian food....not sure what that actually entails, but I'm sure it will be good. We cook dinner for each other every Tuesday, it is a nice way to get together and have a good meal and talk about our stupid lives!
  I need to start eating better breakfasts again. I was on a kick for a while there, I would make an english muffin with peanut butter and apple butter, a hard boiled egg, a banana or a clementine and a cup of black tea. Pretty good right? I know! But these days I can only summon myself to eat some yogurt, a hard boiled egg and a cup of tea. I usually have a snack of a piece of freuit about 2 hours into work, so that's good, but I need to be better. I shop better in the summertime, so I will try to get onto a good shopping schedule and buy only good things. I have found that if I ONLY have a piece of fruit to snack on, well, then that's what I will snack on...like at work. And I drink a lot of water, because you are supposed to drink water when you are hungry and if after drinking a glass of water, you are still hungry, then you really are and you are not just wanting to eat because you are bored. Does that make sense?? It does to me, so whatever.

ok, back to my tea and egg....gotta get going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment