Monday, July 14, 2014

Reflections

Check out my finds on Craig's List today of free TVs. See if you can spot the person giving them away. This is my new favorite thing to do!

Smiling while hiding behind a pole taking the photo with an iPad


Sitting on something??


Nice clear view of the creepy bedroom, thanks!


Wide legs wearing swim trunks??? and a dog??


Pigeon-toed with lots of chairs


Wheels...and feet


Nice garage. Is it for sale?



Lots of laundry


This guy is straddling a lawn mower or something.


Lots of stuff in this living room


Getting ready for the flood.


Lemme stand in the middle of all these boxes to take this picture


I might take a quick nap too.


I'm here to pump, you up!


I'm just going to do some squats while I take this photo. I'm good at multitasking.


The Eye of Sauron is watching you looking at this TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment